Please read the following for more information. Member Delegate Registration is only available to financial members of the Infor Public Sector User Forum. If you are not sure of your member status please contact the Treasurer. All registrations must be submitted by the online registration form and will be acknowledged via an official confirmation email and tax invoice.
Early Bird Registration
Registration must be received online before 11.59pm ACST (Aust Central Standard Time) Thursday 30 June 2022 to be entered in the draw to win the accommodation reimbursement voucher up to the value of AUD $500. Payment will only be made for claims lodged by 30 June immediately following the conference and will not be made until all outstanding accounts are paid by the member organisation. The winner will be drawn at random during the conference. All registered member delegates* are eligible to enter, if registration was received by the due date and time. *Excludes Sponsors / Executive Committee.
- Please note: Non member registration is only available for organisations which are existing users, or potential users (as verified by Infor) of Infor Public Sector products.
See these links for delegates seeking COVID information for travel to NSW.
All prices are in Australian dollars AUD and include GST. A tax invoice will be sent to the email address nominated in the registration process. Payment must be received before your attendance at the conference. Credit Card Payment* and EFT Only. See tax invoice for details. *Merchant Fee 1.75%
No refund will be paid following failure to attend without notice.
Should a registered delegate be unable to attend, a substitute will be accepted.
- In respect to delegates travelling by aircraft, one (1) economy class return airfare for the most direct route available from the member location per delegate, will be reimbursed. Reimbursement is to a maximum of AU $500 per return airfare from any Australian state (excluding WA) and a maximum of AU $1000 per return airfare from New Zealand or Western Australia.
- In respect to delegates travelling by a mode of transport other than by aircraft, actual costs of up to the equivalent of one economy class return airfare for the most direct route available from the member location per delegate per meeting will be reimbursed. The relevant maximum amounts as detailed above will apply.
- Reimbursements will apply to a maximum of four (4) delegates per member organisation and will only be made upon a claim supported by appropriate documentation being lodged by financial members. Payments will only be made for claims lodged by 30 June 2023, after attendance at the conference. Payment will not be made until all outstanding accounts are paid by the member organisation.
- Presenters will be reimbursed, one (1) economy class return airfare for the most direct route available. This is in additional to the 4 delegate limit per member organisation. The relevant maximum amounts detailed above will apply.